Our panel of legal experts recapped the oral arguments that took place earlier Monday morning at the D.C. Circuit, assessed how the court might decide the case, and discussed options available to the FCC and antitrust agencies to address net neutrality concerns. Sponsored by TechFreedom & the International Center for Law & Economics, the panel featured:
- Matt Brill, Latham & Watkins (moderator)
- Fred Campbell, Competitive Enterprise Institute’s Communications Liberty and Innovation Project (analysis)
- Markham Erickson, Steptoe & Johnson LLP (Intervenors’ brief)
- Robert McDowell, Hudson Institute (dissent)
- Sherwin Siy, Public Knowledge (Intervenors’ brief)
- Berin Szoka, TechFreedom (amicus brief)
Read more of our work about Net neutrality here, and our thoughts about why the FCC will likely lose.